Razer announced RazerCon 2022 set to take place on October 15, 2022. The event is its annual flagship event and digital celebration of all things gaming. Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan is kicking it off with a keynote filled with updates from the brand.
“RazerCon is our annual flagship event for our fans and since its inception, it’s getting bigger with each passing year. The Razer ecosystem continues to grow – from industry-leading gaming hardware, gaming software used by over 200M gamers worldwide, and services tailored for gamers. This year will be our biggest RazerCon yet, and we look forward to sharing a whole host of new Razer products and services for our hardcore fans.”
Min-Liang Tan Razer CEO and Co-founder
RazerCon 2022 is sponsored by Qualcomm and presented by Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, Verizon, and Displate. The event will be streamed live on the company’s official Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube channels with exclusive news and a sneak peek into upcoming games, to name a few.
The pre-show will begin at 9 AM PDT (12 AM, Sunday, Philippine Time) with the main event running from 10 AM to around 4 PM. (1 AM to around 7 AM, Sunday, Philippine Time).
Here are some highlights that you can expect during RazerCon 2022:
- A main keynote was by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, filled with announcements from the brand.
- Sustainability updates and news that will empower both consumers and businesses to #GoGreenWithRazer
- Special reveals of new and upcoming Razer products by product leads.
- Gaming showcases from gaming studios like Merge Games, Rogue Games, Thunderful, Notorious Studios, Apogee Entertainment, and Hidden Leaf Games.
- Content and activations from this years’ presenting partners Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate.
- Special appearances from friends of the brand and incredible entertainment and live performances.
Last year’s RazerCon was the first ever gamers’ carbon-neutral streaming event with 1.5 million viewers watching the livestream. The company looks to repeat the stream’s carbon-neutral status by tapping on AWS to use green energy to power the event.
Additionally, viewers who turn on their Razer hardware during RazerCon 2022 livestream will witness their Razer Chrome-enabled devices synchronize with the event, especially during the musical performances and entertainment segments.
For more information, click here.