Razer launched the Razer Kishi V2 for Android, with an iPhone release confirmed later this year. It is the next-generation mobile gaming control that brings console-quality controls and gameplay to smartphones.
“The original Razer Kishi blew the doors open for a new category of console-quality controls for the mobile gaming market, and we’re thrilled that Kishi V2 is pushing that experience forward in every possible way. With the cutting-edge technology that we’ve packed into Kishi V2, players can now enjoy the same look and feel of their favorite console and PC games wherever they go without skipping a beat.”
Richard Hashim, Razer Head of Mobile & Console Division
The Kishi V2 features the same high-quality inputs with all-new tactile microswitch controls that brings enhancements to mobile gaming. It also has a new Share button that allows gamers to quickly capture screenshots or record video clips to share with followers and friends.
Moreover, it introduces dual multifunction buttons and the ability to launch the new Razer Nexus app.
As far as build goes, it has a simplified bridge for a more stable feel and offers universal smartphone compatibility.
The Razer Kishi V2 has been designed for maximum compatibility and will work with current and upcoming Samsung and Google Pixel phones coming later this year.
It delivers native and cloud game control through a USB-C connection and pass-through charging ports that allow device charging without interrupting gameplay.
Here are its features:
- Two clickable analog thumbsticks
- One mechanical D-pad
- Four face buttons
- Two triggers (L2/R2)
- Two bumpers (L1/R1)
- Two multifunction buttons (M1/M2)
- Menu and Options buttons
- Share button (requires Razer Nexus)
- Razer Nexus app launch button
- One status indicator light (charging)
- Dimensions: Height: 47mm, Width: 220mm, Depth: 117mm
- Weight: 284g
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Smartphone Charging: pass through via USB Type C port
- Mobile App: Razer Nexus, replacing the older Razer Kishi app
- Product Requirements: Android 9.0 Pie or later.
- Compatible with: Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/S20 Series /S21 Series/Note 8/Note 9/Note 10/Note 10+, Google Pixel 2/3/4/5/6, and many other Android devices.