While a single monitor is enough for some people, others prefer the convenience of having a larger workspace with two, three or sometimes, even more screens. Oh and it’s good for gaming too, of course.
Now, ASUS is giving you the chance to showcase your extended display setup, better yet, you’ll even get a chance to win either an ASUS ZenBook (for non-gaming entries) or an FX503 (for gaming laptops) laptop! Here’s how:
From November 13, 2018 to December 15, 2018, those who want to join the contest should head to the campaign site and do the following:
- Share a photo of their setup displaying their laptop or desktop that uses multiple ASUS monitors (should have a minimum of 1 extended display) on their respective social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram), the post should be made public and the hashtag #MyAsusMultiDisplayLife must be included in the caption.
- The caption should answer these questions:
- Are having 2 or more screens better than one?
- Do multiple displays really make computer users like you more efficient at work or get a better K/D/A ratio? Why?
- More votes for the end-users, the better. They will stand a chance to win either an ASUS Zenbook (for non-gaming setup entries) or an ASUS FX503 laptop (for gaming entries)
- 2 winners will be announced by December 21, 2018 and will be contacted via email
- This contest is reserved only for Philippine residents and exclusive for end-users who are currently using ASUS monitors to extend their displays.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.