Fitbit, the leader in the connected health and wireless market, introduced its newest fitness wearable in the country, the Fitbit Alta HR.
The Alta HR is the world’s slimmest fitness wristband with the benefits of PurePulse heart rate technology, together with automatic exercise recognition, sleep tracking, and excellent battery life of up to 7 days.
PurePulse enables better calorie burn measurement even for non-step based activities such as yoga and spinning, real-time heart zone monitoring and exercise summaries for planning out the right intensity for your workout, and viewing of your resting heart rate, which is a key indicator of cardiovascular health.
The Alta HR also introduces two dynamic sleep tools. Sleep Stages makes use of accelerometer data and heart rate variability to estimate how much of your sleep is spent in light, deep, and REM stages, as well as how much time you were awake, every night. Sleep Insights on the other hand, uses data from over 3 billion nights of logged sleep to provide guidance and coaching to help improve the quality of your sleep.
Aside from the above, the Alta HR brings together popular features and notifications to keep you connected and motivated:
- All day automated tracking of your most important stats – heart rate, steps, distance, calorie burn, active minutes.
- SmartTrack automated exercise tracking records your activities in the Fitbit App, so you can easily track your progress.
- Reminders to Move helps you to stay active and reduce sedentary time, which can contribute to to the prevention of Diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Call, text, and calendar notifications keep you connected and updated, so you can focus on your day.
- Connect to one of the largest social fitness networks in the world through the Community tab for support and inspiration in reaching your fitness goals.
You can customize the Alta HR with accessories to fit your own style and personality.
- Classic Trackers – Black, Blue Gray, Fuschia, and Coral Classic wristbands with a matching aluminium buckle.
- Special Edition Trackers – A classic band available in Soft Pink with a 22k rose gold plated tracker and black classic with a matte gunmetal tracker.
- Luxe leather collection – Available in Brown, Indigo, and Lavender with buckle.
- Luxe stainless steel bracelet which stacks with your own jewelry.
- Designer Collections from PUBLIC SCHOOL, Simply Vera Vera Wang, and soon from Tory Burch.
The Fitbit Alta HR will be available this April from Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby’s stores, iBOOK, iCENTER, Mobile1, Globe, Gadgets in Style, Hivemind, Lazada, Zalora, Timeline, The Inbox Store, iLiberty and Rnnr stores for PhP8,690. There’s also a special edition Alta HR which will priced at PhP9,990.
Classic Fitness Bands will be sold for PhP1,448, Luxe Leather Bands for PhP3,380, and the Luxe Metal Bracelet for PhP4,950.
Do note that Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights will be globally available in Spring 2017. Sleep Stages in particular, will only work with the Alta HR, Blaze and Charge 2 using the Fitbit app on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and on fitbit.com. Sleep Insights on the other hand, will work with all Fitbit devices that can track sleep using the Fitbit app.