Huawei introduces a new way of leading a smart and convenient lifestyle with its newest wearable products. Huawei Watch GT2, Band 4, and Band 4E all boast a premium and stylish look, and are packed with features designed with the active lifestyle in mind.
- Powered by the Kirin A1, Huawei’s first self-developed wearable chip
- Up to 30 hours battery life on the 46mm model, and up to 15 hours on the 42mm model
- Minimalistic look which uses a 3D glass face. Its 9.4mm thin body also pushes the boundaries of design
- 1.39-inch (46mm) and 1.2-inch (42mm) HD AMOLED displays respectively. Both support slide and touch gestures.
- Huawei TruSeen 3.5 for more efficient and accurate real-time heart rate monitoring.
- 5ATM water resistance
- Gives professional data so you can train better
- Bluetooth calling
- Music Playback
- Huawei TruSleep 2.0 for better sleep tracking
- All-day stress monitoring
- View notifications from SMS, email, calendar, and other social media apps.
- Built-in USB Plug
- Customizable Watch Face
- Huawei TruSeen 3.5 for Smart Heart Rate Tracking
- Huawei TruSleep 2.0 Identities sleep problems and even gives suggestions
- Tracks Nine Exercise Modes
- View notifications from SMS, email, calendar, and other social media apps
Huawei Band 4e
- Eco-friendly lightweight band
- Basketball Performance Monitoring
- Comprehensive Running Statistics
- Professional Running Guidance
- Up to 2 weeks of battery life
- Water resistant up to 50m
Huawei Watch GT 2, Band 4 and Band 4e are available for pre-order from MemoXpress and Abenson, as well as in online channels Shopee and Lazada.