Huawei introduces a new way of leading a smart and convenient lifestyle with its newest wearable products. Huawei Watch GT2, Band 4, and Band 4E all boast a premium and stylish look, and are packed with features designed with the active lifestyle in mind.
- Powered by the Kirin A1, Huawei’s first self-developed wearable chip
- Up to 30 hours battery life on the 46mm model, and up to 15 hours on the 42mm model
- Minimalistic look which uses a 3D glass face. Its 9.4mm thin body also pushes the boundaries of design
- 1.39-inch (46mm) and 1.2-inch (42mm) HD AMOLED displays respectively. Both support slide and touch gestures.
- Huawei TruSeen 3.5 for more efficient and accurate real-time heart rate monitoring.
- 5ATM water resistance
- Gives professional data so you can train better
- Bluetooth calling
- Music Playback
- Huawei TruSleep 2.0 for better sleep tracking
- All-day stress monitoring
- View notifications from SMS, email, calendar, and other social media apps.
- Built-in USB Plug
- Customizable Watch Face
- Huawei TruSeen 3.5 for Smart Heart Rate Tracking
- Huawei TruSleep 2.0 Identities sleep problems and even gives suggestions
- Tracks Nine Exercise Modes
- View notifications from SMS, email, calendar, and other social media apps
Huawei Band 4e
- Eco-friendly lightweight band
- Basketball Performance Monitoring
- Comprehensive Running Statistics
- Professional Running Guidance
- Up to 2 weeks of battery life
- Water resistant up to 50m
Huawei Watch GT 2, Band 4 and Band 4e are available for pre-order from MemoXpress and Abenson, as well as in online channels Shopee and Lazada.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.