It was recently announced that the Nokia 206 Dual SIM phone is now available in the Philippines. This is ideal for people who are always on the go. With the new beautiful designs, plus the familiarity of ease of use and the benefits of mobile internet, surely, this phone will be a good choice.
– Imaging technology that optimizes photos taken with its 1.3MP camera for sharing on Facebook
– A comprehensive social and mobile entertainment package with eBuddy Chat and a gift pack of 10 free, premium content items.
– Exclusive Easy Swap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device.
– The Nokia 206 remember the settings of up to five SIM cards making it easy to switch between making calls or using the Internet
– An impressive standby time of up to 28 days.
I want this phone.
Surely this is one of the phones that will be very useful for me. I could even use this whenever I go mountaineering together with my group. I could stay connected with my friends in the city while I am enjoying the beauty of nature up in the mountains. Take a picture and tweet about the every trail we walk on, listening to music while doing the cliff hanger moves, and with the impressive standby time of 28 days, no need to worry where to juice up. Nokia 206, perfect for us mountaineers.