MediaTek has just introduced the Dimensity 8200 flagship-level SoC which is built on the 4nm process that features HyperEngine 6.0 with support for Vulkan SDK for raytracing in gaming, FPS enhancement, and smart resource optimization.
Dimensity 8200 chipset details
Dimensity 8200 is Mediatek’s first product of the series with one Cortex-A78 at 3.1 GHz, three more at 3.0 GHz for performance, and four Cortex-A55 at 2.0 GHz for efficiency.
In addition, the new chip has improved camera support and Imagiq 785 ISP alongside the HyperEngine for boosting game performance.
Here are the specs of the Dimensity 8200:
- Node – 4nm
- CPU (big) – 1x Cortex-A78 @ 3.1GHz
- CPU (medium) – 3x Cortext-A78 @ 3.0 GHz
- CPU (small) – 4x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz
- RAM – LPDDR5 (up to 6,400 Mbps)
- Storage – UFS 3.1
- GPU – Mali-G610 MC6
- Display – FHD+ @ 180Hz, WQHD+ @ 120Hz
- Camera (stills) – 320 MP
- Camera (video) – 4K @ 60 fps (HDR10+)
- 5G – 4.7 Gbps downlink
- WiFi – Wi-Fi 6E (2×2)
- Bluetooth – 5.3
As of now the iQOO Neo7 SE (China) and the Redmi K60E(Xiaomi posted on Weibo) are the only known devices to feature this new chipset.