vivo has just showcased its latest foldable device – vivo X Fold+ that comes equipped with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and a brand new colorway.
vivo X Fold+ details
The X Fold+ promises a 30% increase in power efficiency and a 10% increase in performance. It boasts an 8-inch FHD+ Foldable LTPO AMOLED with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 6.53-inch FHD+ AMOLED also with a 120Hz refresh rate cover panel.
The new colorway Huaxia Red has also been confirmed and as a bonus to some lucky buyers, until October 7, you can get a chance to win a free 50W wireless charger and protective case if you pre-order the new device.
Here are the quick specs of the vivo X Fold+:
- Chipset – Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM – 12GB
- Storage – 256/512GB
- Display –
- Inner – 8-inch FHD+ Foldable LTPO AMOLED 120Hz
- outer – 6.53-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz
- Battery – 4730mAh 80W Flash Charge
- Rear Camera –
- 50MP main camera
- 48MP ultrawide
- 12MP telephoto
- 8MP periscope lens
- Front Camera – 16MP
- Color/s: Huaxia Red, Sycamore Ash, and Sunny Mountain Blue
Price and Availability:
- 12 + 256GB – CNY 9,999 (around PHP 82,300)
- 12 + 512GB – CNY 10,999 (around PHP 90,500)
The vivo X Fold+ is now available for pre-order in China and will go on sale on October 29, 2022.
*Prices in PHP are direct conversions using the exchange rate at the time the content was published. These are not indicative of actual local pricing and don’t include additional costs like taxes, etc.