Tencent has followed up the Tagalog Voice Pack in PUBG MOBILE with the game’s first Filipino character set dubbed Phoenix Adarna. The set is exclusive to the region and done in collaboration with Cebu Pacific Air.
The suit is inspired by Ibong Adarna and comes with a limited edition suit along with in-game items like a parachute and frame. These are available until June 30.
Here are the events you have to look out for to get the limited edition Phoenix Adarna set:
Event: Rise from the Ashes (May 30 – June 19)
Complete staged missions within a limited time to unlock different rewards
- Agent Phoenix Set Permanent – Finish Top 4 10 times
- Agent Phoenix Cover Permanent – Login 14 days out of 21 days
- Hairy Metal Set 7d) – Survive for 180 mins & Team up 10 times
- Indigo Flames – S1897 (5d) Defeat 20 enemies and team up 10 times
- Mecha Ant Backpack (5d) – Stay online for 180 minutes and team up 5 times
Event: Pandora: [Phoenix Adarna Arrival (June 1 – June 14)
- Daily login (5 points)
- Complete one match in Classic Mode (10 points)
- Finish in Top 10 once (15 points)
- Survive 40 mins (15 points)
Reward: Phoenix Adarna Avatar Frame / Radiant Phoenix Adarna Parachute
If you have some extra UCs to spare, you can spend 15 UC per draw for in-game items featuring the Fiery Wings Backpack and Radiant Phoenix Adarna Buggy. Additionally, you can take the chance for a lucky spin and get the Phoenix Adarna Set, Phoenix Adarna Cover, and Radiant Phoenix Adarna – DP28.
As part of the collaboration with Cebu Pacific Air, the airline will have a themed flight. During the flight, the airport and cabin crew will be wearing PUBG MOBILE characters and Phoenix Adarna-inspired costumes, trivia games with free flight prizes, and merchandise giveaways.
Moreover, you can watch out for more details on how you can get limited-edition PUBG MOBILE x Cebu Pacific merchandise and free round-trip flights via Cebu Pacific’s community events happening throughout the month.
The company will also be offering a special seat sale exclusively for PUBG MOBILE players soon.