Grab just launched the Grab Caravan which is an on-ground celebration that invites us to come together for the love of food by grabbing a bite from our selected favorite restaurants.
To start the celebration, Grab will first be visiting Rizal province and bringing together and showcasing the best of Rizal’s food scene at the Robinsons Place Antipolo Transport Terminal. Tayo na at magka-isa sa Rizal this May 14 from 4PM to 9PM.
The celebration will be joined by restaurants like Katsu House, Uncle Moe’s, Konbini by Katsu House, Auntie Anne’s, Big Al’s Cookie House, Baked By Mary Grace, Chachago, and Lecheng Tsaa, and also experience the first Angel’s Pizza Express opening in the new food wing of Robinson’s Place Antipolo.
Grab Caravan attendees can enjoy not only the food but also some activities and offerings in store for the one-day event which includes the following:
- Food is made better when accompanied by good music from rising local talent RJ Jimenez
- Exciting games and activities with tons of Grab vouchers and special prizes from participating food merchants up for grabs for all attendees!
- Exclusive Grab promos will also be available all throughout the day for on-ground attendees and nearby customers who wish to order from the Grab Caravan for delivery.
- For those at home and are within the Rizal area, get P60 off your delivery order for just a minimum of P600.
- For on-ground attendees, self-pickup orders will have a discount of 20% off, with a minimum order of P500 by using promo code GRABCARAVANRIZAL
In addition, GrabPay will also be the official payment partner of the Grab Caravan, which will allow attendees to get up to P20 cashback for every transaction made through GrabPay during the caravan. Aside from GrabPay, the Grab Caravan will also be accepting other methods of payment such as Debit, Credit, and Cash.
Moreover, in preparation for the event, Rizaleños are encouraged to have their Grab app ready for a seamless ordering experience via Self Pick-up and payment process via GrabPay.
Grab will soon bring the Grab Caravan to other cities like Cavite, Cebu, and Pampanga in the coming months. So if you want to know more about this event and stay updated you can visit Grab’s Official website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.