During this summer, Harman Kardon invites you to reimagine your music experience through your senses.
Harman Kandor collaborated with five personalities for a series of video campaigns that features a music experience where all five senses are involved. These personalities include:
- Magic Liwanag (Sight) – a Manila-based rising star in the Concert Photography scene
- Moksha “Moki Gray” Alfonso (Smell) – Creative Director and Designer specializing in Floral styling.
- Cesca Litton-Kalaw (Hearing) – a podcaster host, and sports broadcaster
- Chef Miko Calo (Taste) – a French-trained chef and co-owner of Metronome restaurant
- Jacque Gutierrez (Touch) – CEO and CO-Founder of Happy Skin, blk Cosmetics, and Seoul White
Products included in the campaign are as follows:
- Onyx Studio 7: Elegant design crafted from premium materials with sleek, anodized aluminum handle as a sturdy base for ease of portability.
- Neo: Delivers impeccable sound in a palm-sized portable package.
- Fly Bluetooth: Free yourself from the nuisance of entwined earbud cords so you can spend more time listening to music and less time tied up in knots.
- Citation 100: Manages your desired playlist through the built-in Google assistant with its sophisticated design and forefront audio quality.
- Soundsticks 4: Extraordinary sound meets sculptural design with a stunning system that fills your space with vibrant treble and incredible bass.
You can purchase these products on Harman Kardon PH’s website, Lazada and Shopee Stores.
Lastly, the Harmon Kardon series of video campaigns is now available on Harman Kardon PH’s YouTube channel and will also be posted on Harman Kardon PH’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts.