Infinix ZERO 5G is the new affordable phone offering from the manufacturer. It is powered by MediaTek’s Dimesity 900 SoC and is poised to become the most affordable 5G phone in the Philippines.
Launching the ZERO 5G is the manufacturer’s way of introducing the Filipinos to the benefits of 5G in an affordable package. These are five of the benefits it can give us:
- Immersive Gameplay Experience – 5G can greatly improve our experience with augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) by improving mobile broadband to be able to handle data-heavy activities.
- Improved Connectivity – 5G can give us speeds of up to 10gbps which is a significant leap from 4G that makes streaming audio/video on high quality much easier.
- Fast Access to Information for Social Services – affordable 5G phones like the ZERO 5G can help Filipinos to access online education and social services like healthcare with ease.
- Enhanced Operational Effectiveness – To help companies achieve cost-effective innovative operations and to help them ensure better services. Having access to affordable 5G devices can boost their business’ efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Faster and Efficient transport System – 5G can give the capability to adapt the vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications in our public transport. This reduces driving time and keeps the road safe for pedestrians and cyclists via advanced sensors. Additionally, this will also improve logistics and help ease up urban traffic.
You can add the phone to your cart now on Infinix PH’s official Shopee online store. Its SRP is PHP 11,990. However, it will be available for PHP 9,999 on March 28 from 12 AM to 1 AM only and for PHP 10,999 on March 30 only.
For more information regarding The Infinix ZERO 5G phone, visit Infinix’s official website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.