Xiaomi has just shared its price list for its product offerings for January and February 2020 in the Philippines. The list showcased the wide variety of products that the company makes from smartphones like the recently released Black Shark 2 and its peripherals to power banks and smart devices like the Mi Smart Kettle and Mi Smart Faucet.
- Amazfit GTR 47mm – Smartwatches have continued to grow over time and personally, the Amazfit GTR 47mm looks like a good looking watch. I’m not even talking about its features, just look alone, it looks like a smartwatch that you can get away wearing even in a formal event.
- Mi Atmosphere Lamp – Xiaomi has a variety of smart bulbs and lamps to choose from but the Mi Atmosphere Lamp just looks the most interesting for me. I’m a sucker for industrial-looking bulbs and this is as close to industrial that you can get. Sure, it doesn’t have RGB, but sometimes all you need is a warm light for a chill evening at home.
- Mi Minimalist Backpack – Not much about it, it’s just a good looking bag.
- Mi Massage Chair – This is on the more pricey products in the list but it’s a massage chair, how does that not pique your interest.
- Black Shark 2/Pro – Xiaomi’s gaming phone looks pretty interesting and I just couldn’t do this without including it. Like I said previously, peripherals like the Gamepad and Gamepad Stand are part of the list as well, so yes.
Ram found his love and appreciation for writing in 2015 having started in the gaming and esports sphere for GG Network. He would then transition to focus more on the world of tech which has also began his journey into learning more about this world. That said though, he still has the mentality of "as long as it works" for his personal gadgets.