AMD has just officially announced its latest GPU, the Radeon RX 5500 XT. The latest graphics card from the company is powered by the RDNA architecture and the company’s AMD 7nm process.
The Radeon 5500 XT features Radeon Image Sharpening, Radeon Anti-lag, Radeon Boost, Integer Scaling, and AMD Link.
- Radeon Image Sharpening is an algorithm-based technology that restores clarity to in-game visuals. This allows players to lower resolution for better performance without sacrificing image quality.
- Radeon Anti-Lag helps minimize the amount of time between a player pressing a key or moving the mouse and the response on the screen.
- Radeon Boost dynamically lowers the resolution of the entire frame to allow for higher FPS with little perceived impact on quality.
- Integer Scaling scales on-screen images from one pixel to four pixels to deliver retro visuals.
- AMD Link allows layers to play desktop games on smartphone or tablet over the internet.
Currently, the 4GB version of the Radeon RX 5500 XT is priced at USD 169 (around PHP 8,500) while the 8GB version sells for USD 199 (around PHP 10,000).