A while back, we wrote about SureTayo, an escrow service by Dragonpay that allows for safe and secure payments between for simple 1:1 transactions. It utilizes Dragonpay’s vast network of partner establishments which accepts payment from the buyer, and only releases the money to the seller upon confirmation that the item has been received.
With today’s on-the-go lifestyle, the company has decided to create a mobile app for the service giving users a more convenient way of accessing its various features. What’s even better is that it’s totally free!
The mobile app is designed to cope with the demands of every transaction, giving sellers the ability to easily facilitate and at the same time, manage customer payments. The App’s UI is simple, straightforward, easy to understand, and provides customers all the features they’ll need.
Here are the app’s main features:
- PROFILE – Registration can now be done through the app itself, so there’s no need for first-time users to go to a desktop or laptop computer. This page shows the seller’s information and a link shareable to customers for placing orders.
- ORDER – Sellers can create an invoice through the app using the Order button. Just fill-in the transaction details and the invoice will be automatically sent to the buyer via SMS, email or other messaging apps. The buyer will receive a link that he or she can use to pay through DragonPay’s payment channels.
- TRANSACTIONS – Once payment has been settled by the buyer, the seller will be notified accordingly. This page lets them check the status of transactions – from paying to shipping.
- PAYOUT – Sellers can use this page to check their total earnings for the week, and when they’ll get it on their registered bank account.
- FAQ – Contains answers to basic and even technical questions about SureTayo.
- REWARDS – This is where users will find exciting offers!
“We created SureTayo with the promise of making the seller-buyer transactions convenient, fast, and easy, and I am proud to say that we were able to do it. While we achieved this feat, we in Dragonpay never stopped innovating. We developed the SureTayo app to ensure that we adapt to the needs of our clients.”
– Robertson “Dick” Chiang, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Dragonpay Corporation
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.