ASUS Philippines has finally revealed the official price of the upcoming Zenfone Max Plus. For PhP11,995, you get a phone with a 5.7-inch FHD+ display, dual rear cameras, the latest version of ZenUI which brings in a slew of new features, and of course, a potent 4,130mAh battery.
The Zenfone Max Plus will be initially available starting January 14, 2018, in its launch event at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium. As a bonus treat, the first 200 customers who will purchase a unit on-site (150 pre-registered + 50 walk-ins) will also get to take home the following freebies worth PhP7,595.
- JBL Bluetooth Headset (worth 2,999 PHP)
- Limited edition Max Plus jacket worth (1,099 PHP)
- Limited Edition Zenny Stuffed Toy worth (1,999 PHP)
- Zenfone MAX Plus Clear Case worth (699 PHP)
- Zenfone MAX Plus OTG Cable worth (799 PHP)
ASUS Zenfone Max Plus Specs:
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 5.7-inch 18:9 FHD+ display
- 16MP (RGB, f/2.0) + 8MP (Wide-Angle) rear cameras
- 8MP (f/2.0) front camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Face Unlock
- ZenUI 4.0 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat
- 4,130mAh battery with ASUS BoostMaster fast charging
For the meantime, you may check out our first impressions of this device.