At an exclusive event in London, Huawei’s sub-brand Honor announced the arrival of its latest flagship in Europe. The Honor V10 was previously launched for the Chinese market last month, and it sports top tier specs such as an AI capable processor, and dual cameras.
The Honor V10 features a 5.99-inch FHD+ display, and is powered by the Kirin 970 Neural Processing Unit. It also has 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and packs a 3,750mAh battery with SuperCharge Technology.
Like the P and Mate series devices, the Honor V10’s forte is of course, in imaging. It starts with its dual rear cameras composed of 16MP + 20MP sensors equipped with AI technology seen on the Mate 10. That’s in conjunction with a 13MP selfie camera that’s also capable of facial recognition.
The Honor V10 runs on EMUI 8.0 on top of Android Oreo. It will retail for €499 and £449 when it launches in Europe and UK in January 2018.
Huawei Honor V10 Specs:
- 2.36GHz HiSilicon Kirin 970 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 display, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3
- 16MP (RGB, f/1.8) + 20MP (Mono, f/1.8) dual rear cameras, PDAF
- 13MP front camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE
- USB Type-C
- Fingeprint Sensor
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android Oreo
- 3,750mAh battery with SuperCharge Technology