Locally purchased ROG/FX units from ROG Authorized Reseller that are still within their 24 month warranty are covered in ASUS’ latest free Premium Care service. The latter is an all-in premium extensive maintenance service for gaming laptops.
ASUS made sure that their premium service is at the top of their game by giving direct access to an ASUS technical expert from selected Authorized Service Partner (ASP) for over-all system diagnosis to recommendations and system check-up.
In a statement given by George Su, “At ASUS we strive to offer the best product experience possible to all our end-users and fans. The ROG Premium Care program is one of the many efforts that we have to better our customer service and it is born out of our passion to provide superior service excellence.”
In case you’re wondering how ASUS will rigidly check your gaming laptop, here are the steps they will go through for your reference.
- Step 1: Over-All System Diagnosis
- Step 2: Thermal Compound Re-pasting
- Step 3: Fan / Air Vent cleaning
- Step 4: Memory “golden pins” cleaning
- Step 5: Keyboard Cleaning
- Step 6: Cosmetics Part Cleaning
- Step 7: LCD Cleaning
- Step 8: Recommendations
- Step 9: Final Over-All System Check-Up