Vivo has recently launched a new device for the Philippine market. Named the Y55s, it’s got seemingly decent specs for a pocket friendly price tag.
The Y55s sports a compact form factor with its 5.2-inch HD display covered with 2.5D glass, and runs on a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 CPU along with 3GB of RAM. There’s also 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card.
For imaging, there’s a 13MP main camera and a 5MP snapper for your selfies. It also has a feature called Smart Light Sensor, which intelligently adjusts the screen’s brightness when taking selfies, providing added illumination in low light conditions.
The device runs on Vivo’s Funtouch OS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow and packs a 2,730mAh battery.
The Vivo Y55s is now available in stores for PhP8,990.
Vivo Y55s Specs:
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor
- 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.2-inch HD display, 2.5D Glass
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Funtouch OS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 2,730mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope