Just a few days after the official debut of the new iPad Pro line-up at WWDC, the 10.5 and 12.9 variants are now available in the Philippines thru a local reseller.
Widget City, a gadget reseller in the Philippines just made the 10.5 and 12.9 variants of the iPad Pro in 2 colors: Gold and Rose Gold. All storage variants (64gb, 128gb and 256gb) are available via their online website, which may be bought in-store or via COD. Wi-Fi and Cellular versions are also available. A free Smart LTE sim will be given to who will buy the Wi-Fi/Cellular version.
Just in case you missed our blog last week, here are the features of the new iPad Pro:
- Redesigned Retina Displays are brighter and uses ProMotion Technology which allows for up to 120Hz refresh rates for fluid navigation, improved responsiveness, and smoother motion.
- Apple Pencil is now more responsive with a latency of 20ms for a more natural feel when writing or drawing.
- Reduced power consumption by automatically adjusting the refresh rate depending on the content.
- The new iPad Pros are powered by Apple’s A10X Fusion Chip, designed to tackle complex and demanding tasks such as editing photos, 4K video, rendering 3D images or playing games.
- The A10X chip delivers up to 30% improvement in CPU performance, and up to 40% better graphics performance when compared to the A9X chip, while still being able to deliver great battery life.
- The new iPad Pros feature the same advanced front and rear cameras from the iPhone 7, which includes a 12MP rear camera with OIS, and a 7MP FaceTime HD front camera.
- Four-speaker audio system which delivers powerful and crystal clear stereo sound regardless of orientation.
- Embedded Apple SIM and support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi and LTE-Advanced
- Touch ID is now more responsive and gives users a simple and straightforward way to secure the device.
- A new full size smart keyboard that doesn’t need charging or pairing via Bluetooth.
Accessories for the iPad Pro are also available at Widget City like the new Smart Keyboard, Pencil, and back case.
Oh yes – as for the prices:
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 12.9 – 64gb: PhP43,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 12.9 – 256gb: PhP49,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 12.9 – 512gb: PhP61,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 12.9 – 64gb: PhP51,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 12.9 – 256gb: PhP56,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 12.9 – 512gb: PhP68,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 10.5 – 64gb: PhP34,500
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 10.5 – 256gb: PhP40,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi 10.5 – 512gb: PhP51,500
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 10.5 – 64gb: PhP42,900
- Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 10.5 – 256gb: PhP48,900
- Appe iPad Pro Wi-Fi/Cellular 10.5 – 512gb: PhP60,900
And for the accessories:
- Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro 10.5: PhP8,500
- Apple Pencil: PhP5,500
Upon purchase of the iPad Pro, an official receipt will be given to you whether you bought it via COD or delivery. It also covered by Apple’s International Warranty based on Apple’s official support page.