In a special event held earlier today at the SM North EDSA Annex, Vivo celebrated the launch of its newest selfie smartphone, the Vivo V5s.
The Vivo V5s sports a 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for crystal-clear and vibrant selfies. It has a selfie softlight, enhanced night mode for better low light shots, and group selfie mode for capturing more subjects in one scene.
The 13MP rear camera of the V5s also takes detailed shots, and features an ultra-high definition mode that can render images of up to 52MP.
The Vivo V5s sports a 5.5-inch HD display, and is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core CPU with 4GB of RAM. It also comes with 64 GB of internal storage expandable with a MicroSD Card.
The V5s has been fitted with a Hi-Fi Music AK4376 audio chip for an immersive listening experience, may it be on speaker or a pair of headphones. It also has a 3000mAh battery and runs on Vivo’s FuntouchOS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow.
The Vivo V5s is now available in stores for PhP14,990.
Vivo V5s Specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via MicroSD Card (Up to 256GB)
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Display, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF
- 20MP Front Camera, Sony IMX376, f/2.0, Selfie Softlight, Group Selfie
- Hi-Fi Music AK4376 dedicated audio chip
- FuntouchOS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 3,000mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.