Sharp has just recently introduced its newest flagship device and the successor to its Z series lineup, the Z3.
More like a phablet, the Sharp Z3 has a huge 5.7-inch dispay with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8GHz, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Sharp didn’t skip on the imaging department as well, as the Z3 sports a 16MP rear camera with PDAF and OIS, as well as a 13MP front camera with a 80.7° wide angle lens. It also has a 3,100mAh battery and on Android Nougat out of the box.
Other features include VoLTE compatibility, Dual SIM capability, a built-in amplifier, and 24-bit Hi-Fi Audio.
The Sharp Z3 costs around $460 and will be sold in Taiwan starting April 15, with an expected launch in China to follow.
Sharp Z3 Specs:
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via MicroSD Card (Up to 128GB)
- 5.7-inch WQHD Display with 2.5 Gorilla Glass Protection
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, PDAF, OIS
- 13MP Front Camera, f/1.8, PDAF
- LTE, Dual SIM, VoLTE Support
- Smart Amplifier + 24-bit Hi-Fi Audio
- Android Nougat
- 3,100mAh Battery
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color: Champagne Gold