Judging by the video ASUS posted today, it seems that we’re not just going to see 1 Zenfone 3 at Computex Taiwan, but 3 brand-spanking new ones!
If we base it on the last frame, I would deduce that we’d see a base model Zenfone 3 that runs on Mediatek, a mid-range and top-of-the-line Zenfone 3 with Qualcomm Snapdragon (652?).
In a report produced by Digitimes, which Unbox picked up 5 days ago, ” Shen said that the 90% of the phones in the Zenfone 3 family will have Qualcomm processors while the remaining 10% will rock MediaTek chips. Additionally, Shen said that they expect 2/3rds of the total sales from the new family of phones will come from the upcoming Zenfone 3 Max while the rest will come from the Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Deluxe.”
We are going to Computex Taiwan on May 28 to 31 to cover the announcements and events by ASUS. Be sure to follow us on all our social media accounts and websites so you won’t miss anything.
- Website – https://www.gadgetpilipinas.net
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/gadgetpilipinas
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/gadgetpilipinas
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/gadgetpilipinas
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/gadgetpilipinas