If you would like to setup Google DNS on your Computer than follow the steps below:
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Select Network And Internet > Network & Sharing Center
- In the left pane click on Change Adapter Settings
- Right Click on Local Area Connections and select properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click on Properties
Now set the Ip Addresses as below
- Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199.
- Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
I’ve noticed significant speed on web page loading. I must say that its performance is better than OpenDNS’. Try it and drop your comments.