Apple announced the 2023 Apple App Store Awards winners in nine categories, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and Apple Arcade apps, with generative AI as Trend of the Year.
Apple App Store Awardees 2023
It’s inspiring to see the ways developers continue to build incredible apps and games that are redefining the world around us. This year’s winners represent the limitless potential of developers to bring their visions to life, creating apps and games with remarkable ingenuity, exceptional quality, and purpose-driven missions”.
Tim Cook, Apple CEO
- AllTrails – is the 2023 iPhone App of the Year, offering thorough trail guides and outdoor adventure together with in-depth opinions and advice from locals.
- Prêt-à-Makeup – offered a “true-to-life makeup sketchpad” for all users, from professional artists to casual users, and was chosen as the iPad App of the Year.
- SmartGym – is the Apple Watch App of the Year, featuring fitness reporting and a packed library of exercise routines.
- Photomator – is the Mac App of the Year for this year. It’s a machine learning-equipped photo editing suite of professional caliber.
- MUBI – is the Apple TV App of the Year, providing a one-stop shop for worldwide documentaries and independent films.
- Honkai: Star Rail – is the iPhone Game of the Year for this year
- Lies of P won Mac Game of the Year
- Lost in Play won iPad Game of the Year
- Hello Kitty Island Adventure won Apple Arcade Game of the Year
Check out the full list of Apple App Store awards winners here.
Started his freelancing adventure in 2018 and began doing freelance Audio Engineering work and then started freelance writing a few years later.
Currently he writes for Gadget Pilipinas and formerly wrote for Grit.PH.
He is also a musician, foody, gamer, and PC enthusiast.