Summer has finally ended so the vivo X80 series is now here to help enhance your bonding experience with you’re loved ones while being indoors during this rainy season.
So, here are some of the ways you can enjoy being with your family and being stuck at home:
- Play card and board games – playing board games like UNO or Monopoly can surely be a fun way to bond with your loved ones on a gloomy and stormy day.
- Have a movie marathon – watching your favorite films or tv series while snuggled up in bed with your family is a sure hit during rainy days.
- Bake or Cook – make this everyday activity a bonding experience with your kids or family members instead of going outside during a storm.
- Dance or sing – Since we Filipinos love doing these activities anyway why don’t we just do this indoors while waiting for the rain to subside and have fun with our loved ones.
- Stroll down memory lane – Sometimes the rain can get too strong and can lead to a power interruption. But even then, there is still a way to bond with the family. One idea is to get comfortable cuddled up on the family couch and share some stories with your siblings and parents.
- Create new memories with the vivo X80 series – With the vivo X80 series creating new memories and recording them is now fun and convenient. Powered by ZEISS technology, enabling users to capture high-quality and professional-looking photos and videos.
Moreover, the vivo X80 series features ZEISS T coating in its camera lenses that help improve image quality and present richer and more vivid colors, making photos brighter and clearer even during times when the sky gets too dim from heavy rain clouds.
To power all these, the phone houses a 4700mAh battery that can be charged up to 70 percent in just 19 minutes and can achieve a full battery in only 37 minutes.
The vivo X80 is priced at PHP 45,999 and can be purchased at vivo’s official website, Shopee, and Lazada stores. Find out more information and updates about the vivo X80 series through vivo’s official Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube channels.