Effective Date: January 1, 2023
The content and materials available on the Gadget Pilipinas website (“Website”), including but not limited to articles, images, videos, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property, are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. All rights reserved.
- Ownership of Copyright. The copyright in the content and materials on this Website is owned by Gadget Pilipinas, unless otherwise stated. The copyright extends to the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials on the Website, including the design and layout of the web pages.
- Permissible Use, You may access, view, and use the content and materials on the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may make temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and cache for the purpose of browsing the Website. However, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works from any part of the Website without the prior written consent of Gadget Pilipinas or the respective rights holder.
- Copyright Infringement. Gadget Pilipinas respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any content on the Website infringes your copyright, please contact us immediately at [insert contact information] with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The URL or other specific location on the Website where the infringing material is located;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Third-Party Copyrights. Gadget Pilipinas makes every effort to ensure that the content and materials on the Website do not infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that any content on the Website infringes the copyright of a third party, please contact us at [insert contact information] with the relevant details, and we will promptly investigate the matter.
- Removal of Infringing Content. Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, Gadget Pilipinas will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and take appropriate action against the responsible party, as required by applicable law.
- Changes to the Copyright Notice. We reserve the right to modify, update, or amend this Copyright Notice at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this Copyright Notice periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to the Copyright Notice constitutes your acceptance of the modified Copyright Notice.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Notice or copyright-related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.