ASUS Philippines have just announced the Your Voice Matters Campaign. The campaign is aimed at showing appreciation for customer feedback on the Vivobook and Zenbook laptops.
Customers who own an eligible ASUS Zenbook or Vivobook purchased from any physical or online store from January 2021 to the present can participate in the Your Voice Matters campaign. All you have to do is submit a review about the device and if it passes the quality standards, you are eligible for a special treat from ASUS.
Among the rewards include a free The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Reg. Caramel Macchiato (Hot or Ice) or Reg. Cafe Latte (Hot or Ice) for each qualified submission.
Here are the eligible products:
- ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo (UX582)
- ASUS Zenbook 13 OLED (UX325/UM325)
- ASUS Zenbook Duo (UX482)
- ASUS Zenbook Flip S13 OLED (UX371)
- ASUS Zenbook 14 (UX425/UX435)
- ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED (K513/M513)
- ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 (TP470/TM420)
- ASUS Vivobook Pro 14 OLED (K3400/K3500/M3401/M3500)
Meanwhile, here are guidelines to create a qualified review:
- Talk about your favorite 1-2 feature(s) / function(s) / appearance of the product that you like the most, whether it’s the design, display, performance, portability, and/or any unique features.
- Include at least 1 photo or video of the products (preferably with the owner in the photo or video).
- Post must be in Public and at a minimum of at least 100 words.
- For new purchases, reviews must be made at least 7 days after purchase. For laptops purchased from January 2021 onwards, Review Date must be made within the promo period.
- You can post the review on either Facebook, Instagram, or in the official ASUS Lazada and Shopee stores.
Lastly, here is how you can submit your review:
- Own an eligible ASUS Laptop (at least purchased from January 2021 to present)
- Create an ASUS Account
- Go to the Your Voice Matters Official Website
- Click Submit Your Review Now!
- Fill out the form and upload screenshot of your review
*Review Date must be made within the promo period
- Click Submit Review
To know more about the Your Voice Matters campaign, click here.