Apart from the 6GB/128GB variant, OPPO had another surprise for its fans tonight – the F7 Diamond Black. Yes, you’ve read that right. It’s not just a glossy finish, but rather with diamond patterns added for an added sense of glamour and elegance.
The device will be available in both 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB variants, along with everything that’s well-loved about the F7. You get a 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 display, a Helio P60 chip with AI capabilities, a 16MP rear camera with AI scene detection, and a 25MP front camera with AI-accelerated facial recognition.
The OPPO F7 runs on ColorOS 5.0, which brings features like full screen optimization and screen recording to the palm of your hand. It packs a 3,400mAh battery – also AI-managed.
The Diamond Black OPPO F7 4GB/64GBwill retail for PhP17,990 when it becomes available on April 21, 2018. To check out our review, click here.
OPPO F7 Specs:
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super Full Screen Display
- 16MP rear camera, AI-Assisted Scene Detection, Portrait Mode
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, f/2.0, HDR, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Sensor
- ColorOS 5.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400mAh battery with AI battery management
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.