Digits Trading invited us to an event last November 25 where they showcased the Most Popular Tech Accessories they launched this year. The event was hosted by Bogart the Explorer, and was graced by members of the media, celebrities, Digits Trading officers and Virtusio PR.
There’s a lot of things to love about the company behind Beyond the Box and Digital Walker, Digits Trading. I bought lots of my accessories and devices from both companies, and I must stay that every purchase experience I had was great. Without further much ado, here are 10 reasons why we think Digits Trading is the hottest distributor in the Philippines this 2015.
- Digits Trading has been successful in bringing great brands, which were mostly unknown to Filipinos, in the Philippines. Brands like Braven, Urbanears and Colour are some of the few ones that tickled the fancy of Filipinos.
- The company fosters innovation. One of the innovations this year is Recession Coffee by Digital Walker. It’s a coffee shop with a retail twist. Apart from being able to buy gadgets and accessories at Recession Coffee, you can buy a cup of coffee at any price you want. No catch. Think of it like Humble Bundle for games, minus the charity side.
- Digits Trading brought Xiaomi products closer to us.
- They continuously expand and conquer new territories! Digital Walker just set up new shops at Estancia Mall, UP Town Mall and Robinson’s Pioneer, while Beyond the Box has just opened its store at Fairview Terraces.
- They’ve got tons of exclusive items! Beyond the Box’s monthly exclusives are deals you don’t want to miss.
- People who run the business are marketing geniuses. These people have perfected crafted marketing campaigns to spice retail selling up. Campaigns like #Zero24, Mystery Box Challenge and Bank-exclusive deals are clear examples of well executed marketing promos and campaigns. Yes, Digits Trading, we’re watching you. Good job.
- Tie ups matter to Digits Trading. The latter’s solid partnership with Virtusio PR and their strategic alliances with other known brands have enabled them to cook up marketing mutually beneficial campaigns. In turn, these campaigns also benefit consumers like me and you.
- They love holding quirky and fun events that delight attendees. Remember that No Filter play, which ran from July 25 to August 2? That was fun. Digits Trading and Beyond the Box were behind it.
- Digits Trading carry Marshall. There’s not better way to enjoy our high def tracks than to listen with my Marshall headphones. Now where is that Marshall phone?!
- They are the only company that sells Scosche Mount Dash! If you fancy mounting your smartphone inside your car, Scosche’s Mount Dash is simply the easiest and best solutions around. Its award-winning MagicMount magnetic mounting system enables you to conveniently mount your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet to many types of surfaces. I’ve been recommending this to my friends since I got one this year from Digits trading.
I believe you will agree with the reasons why we think Digits Trading rocked this year. We cannot wait to see what’s in store for all of us next year from them. To the wonderful people at Digits Trading – keep it up guys.
Giancarlo Viterbo is a Filipino Technology Journalist, blogger and Editor of gadgetpilipinas.net, He is also a Geek, Dad and a Husband. He knows a lot about washing the dishes, doing some errands and following instructions from his boss on his day job. Follow him on twitter: @gianviterbo and @gadgetpilipinas.