vivo has just revealed the vivo Watch 3 alongside BlueOS which is the brand’s custom-built operating system.
vivo Watch 3
The vivo Watch 3 is a single-size smartwatch with a 1.43-inch AMOLED display, a round case, and a stainless steel rotating crown. It comes in two designs, colors, and band styles, and weighs 36g. It features a leather strap with twin lugs and a silicone option that is lugless.
In addition, the watch 3 uses vivo’s BlueOS, which includes Jovi assistant integration, and health and fitness monitoring features.
Other features include
- BlueOS with built-in 10 watch faces
- Star Ring health sensor for –
- 8-channel heart rate tracking
- 16-channel blood oxygen tracking
- Sleep tracking and a Running coach
- 505mAh battery
- 16 days without Bluetooth
- Up to 8 days in Bluetooth mode with notifications
- up to 3 days with heavy use
- e-SIM or Bluetooth-only versions
How much does the vivo Watch 3 cost?
Watch 3 Bluetooth model
- Silicon strap – CNY 1,099 (around PHP 8,500)
- Leather strap – CNY 1,199 (around PHP 9,300)
Watch 3 e-SIM model
- Silicon strap – CNY 1,299 (around PHP 10,000)
- Leather strap – CNY 1,399 (around PHP 10,800)
The vivo Watch 3 is now available for pre-order and will be on sale in China starting November 21.
*Prices in PHP are direct conversions using the exchange rate at the time the content was published. These are not indicative of actual local pricing and don’t include additional costs like taxes, etc.