OPPO has just introduced its newest A-series device dubbed the OPPO A2 powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020.
The device shares most of its features with the A79 which was launched in India. It has a 6.72-inch IPS LCD FHD+ with 90Hz refresh rate. For the cameras, it boasts a 50MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide at the back, while the front has an 8MP selfie cam.
In addition, the device is IP54 dust and splash-resistant and also runs on Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1.
Here are the specs of the OPPO A2
- Chipset – MediaTek Dimensity 6020
- RAM – 12GB
- Storage – 256/512GB
- Display – 6.72-inch IPS LCD FHD+ 90Hz
- Battery – 5000mAh 33W charging
- Rear Camera –
- 50MP main camera
- 8MP ultrawide
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Color/s – Black, Green, and Purple
Price and availability
- 12 + 256GB – CNY 1,699 (around PHP 13,000)
- 12 + 512GB – CNY 1,799 (around PHP 14,000)
The device is now available in China.
*Prices in PHP are direct conversions using the exchange rate at the time the content was published. These are not indicative of actual local pricing and don’t include additional costs like taxes, etc.