Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 2
What are the new features in Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 2?
The upcoming version of Nothing’s custom UI brings improvements to the Glyph Interface and other improvements.
Here are some of its highlights:
- Glyph animation when NFC is used
- Glyph Timer can now be opened directly from the lock screen without unlocking
- Glyph Timer now supports time preset, to quickly set your desired duration
- Predictive Back is now supported on all Nothing apps
- More options for the double-press power gesture
- Improved the reliability of the three-finger swipe gesture
If you want to read more on the Open Beta 2 features, visit the Nothing community website.
When is the stable version of Nothing OS 2.5 arriving?
Nothing hasn’t really revealed when the stable version of its OS is coming out but it reported that the goal is to release it before the end of the year.
Ram found his love and appreciation for writing in 2015 having started in the gaming and esports sphere for GG Network. He would then transition to focus more on the world of tech which has also began his journey into learning more about this world. That said though, he still has the mentality of "as long as it works" for his personal gadgets.