realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition Launching in India on February 10

realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition - launch date - reveal

Contents (maximize to view)

After leaks of a Coca-Cola device surfaced and realme teased the device, the company officially announced that the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition will be unveiled in India on February 10.

realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition - launch date - 1
Launch poster

realme also launched a landing page that gives us a peek into the special edition device. It reveals a dual-tone design on its back panel. A black strip runs down vertically on the left down the camera module side with the realme logo. This is around 30% of the back panel, while the remaining 70% fits the iconic red and Coca-Cola logo.

realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition - launch date - reveal
Teaser photo

realme 10 Pro 5G Specifications

As far as hardware and features go, it is expected to be identical to the regular realme 10 Pro 5G. If this is indeed the case, then here are some of the specs that we can expect:

  • 6.72-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate
  • Snapdragon 695
  • 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
  • 16MP front camera
  • 108MP main camera and 2MP depth sensor

Source | Featured Image

Ram found his love and appreciation for writing in 2015 having started in the gaming and esports sphere for GG Network. He would then transition to focus more on the world of tech which has also began his journey into learning more about this world. That said though, he still has the mentality of "as long as it works" for his personal gadgets.

Related Articles

300x300 GP


Show next
Gadget Pilipinas | Tech News, Reviews, Benchmarks and Build Guides
Compare items
  • Total (0)