Dubbed as the magical comeback, HONOR official returned to the Philippine market in August 2022 and has been unstoppable since then, launching a tablet, two smartwatches, and six smartphones in a span of four months.
To excite HONOR fans, the leading global smart devices provider teased that 2023 will be a very busy year for them – more launches, events, and exciting treats for customers.
“2022 is just the beginning for HONOR Philippines and we are taking the brand to even greater heights come 2023. We have a very solid lineup for the whole year and you definitely don’t want to miss what we will be bringing from the HONOR ecosystem. The expansion of our markets and channel partners is in the works already, and we will stay committed to focusing on creating innovations for everyone. For us, there’s really no way to go but up.”
– Stephen Cheng, HONOR Philippines Vice President for Marketing
Since its return to the Philippine market, HONOR has already opened and established more than 600 stores composed of kiosks and multi-brand stores. The brand is now present at 17 dealers.
- EC Panda
- Silicon Valley
HONOR indicated an increase of 366% in its manpower since its launch to augment the workforce for the company. In three months’ time, the brand currently has at least 1,000 employees including promoters to cater to the newly opened stores in the country.
HONOR’s Accomplishments So Far
HONOR recently hinted the launch of its highly anticipated flagship HONOR Magic Vs, and to keep fans excited during the wait, here’s a rundown of the brand’s accomplishments.
- HONOR 70 5G – Packs the industry’s first 54MP IMX800 Super Sensing Main Camera, and debuts the Solo Cut Mode, allowing users to simultaneously produce a group video and a portrait vlog that puts a specific person in the spotlight.
- HONOR X Series- 2022 saw the debut of the HONOR X6, X7, X8, and X9 in the Philippines, each made to cater to a specific price point with features that deliver a premium experience.
- HONOR Magic4 Pro – The brand’s current non-foldable flagship, this device introduces one of the most versatile and powerful camera systems on an HONOR smartphone to date – a 50MP Wide Unit with customized 7P lens, a 50MP ultra-wide camera, a 64MP Periscope Telephoto Camera, a Flicker sensor, and an additional brand-new custom-made image processor. It’s also powered by a flagship chip – the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 5G.
- HONOR Pad 8 – Designed to deliver an enhanced multimedia experience, HONOR’s first tablet in the Philippines boasts a 12-inch 2K HONOR FullView Display, and a 7,250mAh battery for all-day productivity and entertainment.
- HONOR Band 6 and HONOR Watch GS3 – Affordable yet high-profile, the HONOR Band 6 offers up to 2 weeks of uptime, while the HONOR Watch GS3 features heartrate and blood oxygen monitoring, fast-charging, and a premium design that fits your style.
Get your dose of HONOR products and amazing deals at any HONOR kiosks and partner stores nationwide or online at Shopee (https://bit.ly/HONORPHShopee), Lazada (https://bit.ly/HONORPHLaz) and TikTok Shop (https://bit.ly/HONORTikTokShop).
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.