iQOO, vivo’s sub-brand, has just released the iQOO Neo7 in China and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ and features 120W fast charging.
The latest iQOO phone boasts a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.
In addition, the phone also features the Pro+ display chip that helps lessen the load of the Dimensity chipset.
iQOO Neo7 Full Specifications
- Chipset – Dimensity 9000+
- RAM – 8/12GB
- Storage – 128/256/512GB
- Display – 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz
- Battery – 5000mAh 120W fast charging
- Rear Camera –
- 50MP main camera
- 8MP ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- Front Camera – 16MP
- Color/s – Orange, Black, and Blue
Pricing and availability
- 8 + 128GB – CNY 2,699 (around PHP 21,900)
- 8 + 256GB – CNY 2,999 (around PHP 24,300)
- 12 + 256GB – CNY 3,299 (around PHP 26,800)
- 12 + 512GB – CNY 3,599 (around PHP 29,200)
Sales of the iQOO Neo7 will start on October 31 in China.
Additionally, iQOO also announced the TWS Air wireless earbuds that sport 14.2mm dynamic drivers, dual microphones on each earbud, and 25 hours of battery life for CNY 199 (around PHP 1,617).
*Prices in PHP are direct conversions using the exchange rate at the time the content was published. These are not indicative of actual local pricing and don’t include additional costs like taxes, etc.