Acer Day 2022 is set to kick off on August 3, 2022 with the launch of a manifesto video. The annual Acer Day features a special line-up of performances, sales promotions, rewards, and activities for everyone.
With the theme “Make Your Green Mark”, Acer’s care for the environment by reigniting its passion for sustainability practices and serves as a reminder of the collective efforts in making a ‘green mark’.
“Introduced in 2017, the Acer Day campaign has helped promote the company’s brand image among consumers as ‘Young and Stylish’, while promoting its advocacies, consumers, and channel partners. This year, with the focus on sustainable living and the promotion of the eco-friendly Vero series, Acer hopes to garner more support for environmental efforts and remind everyone of their duty to preserve and care for our planet,”
Andrew Hou, Acer Pan Asia Pacific President
The manifesto video features 18 ambassadors from seven regions including:
- India’s Pankti Pandey – a zero-waste advocate and a TEDx Speaker
- Malaysia’s Mei Yan – a top breakfast radio announcer who started an online channel called “Heal the Earth” to raise environmental awareness
- Indonesia’s Muhammad Pradana Budiarto and Ayudia C – musicians and environment patrons who wish to inSpire entrepreneurs and start the #SayangBumi (love earth) greener lifestyle
- Vietnam’s Duong Thu Thao – a young and dynamic nature lover who follows a green lifestyle by practicing small sustainable actions daily\
- Thailand’s Phakin Khamwilaisak – a leading musician and actor who has recently launched an environmental project entitled “Keb Ruk”
- Taiwan’s Atom Boyz-Earth – one of the most popular groups among the younger generation
- Philippines’ Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo, Esports queen Alodia Gosiengfiao, and P-pop boy band sensation, SB19.
The “Make Your Green Mark” campaign manifesto reads: A call to action for cleaner air, clearer waters, and a sustainable future. In the video, the Acer Day ambassadors share their passion to protect Mother Nature and encourage their fans and followers to make their green mark on the planet.
To support Acer Day and the Make Your Green Mark campaign, you can drop by the MoA Arena on August 7, 2022 for the Acer Day concert. The concert features Sarah G, SB19, Adie, Sud, Janina Vela, Yow, Awi, CLR, and Parokya ni Edgar.
In order to get tickets, you must do green initiatives like joining the company’s social media contests and challenges including buying Acer products. Among the products include the Aspire Vero sustainability line. You can also donate to GreenEarth Heritage Foundation and collect cleaned, washed, and dried plastic waste, and drop them off at The Plaf, a social enterprise that recycles plastic.