The ZTE Axon 40 Pro is built around a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED curved display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Housed in a punch hole in its display is a 16MP front camera.
Meanwhile, around the back is a 100MP UHD main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, a 4cm macro lens, and a depth-of-field camera. The device supports 4K video recording and comes with built-in video templates.
Other camera features include a Snapshot function to capture images in high-speed motion and Super Night Mode.
Under the hood, the Axon 40 Pro is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset coupled with 8/12B RAM and 128/256GB storage. It is equipped with a 5000mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging.
Additionally, it comes with stereo speakers and X-axis linear motors for a more immersive experience.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro price and availability
The ZTE Axon 40 Pro is now available for purchase via the ZTE official website. Here are the prices:
- 8/128GB – USD 499/EUR 499/GBP 439
- 12/256GB – USD 599/EUR 599/GBP 529
Here’s a full list of countries the device will be available:
- North America: Canada, United States (56 of 62 states – American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands not included)
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (50 of 52 provinces), Sweden
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
- Africa: South Africa (8 of 9 provinces)
Meanwhile, for more information on the device, click here.