Aya Neo has just launched two handheld devices – Air and Air Pro that are inexpensive options for people on a budget.
The Air and Air Pro model mainly differs in battery life capacity. The former’s 28Wh battery can last between 1hr to 2hrs 20 mins while the latter’s 38Wh battery can last between 1hr to 3hrs.
In addition, both models are equipped with a Ryzen 5000 processor and FHD OLED displays in a fairly compact package.
Other features include a 5.5-inch screen with 350 nits of brightness, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and fingerprint sensors for the top models.
- Aya Neo Air
- Ryzen 5 5560U + 8GB + 128GB – USD 499 (early bird) USD 549 (regular)
- Ryzen 5 5560U + 16GB + 256GB – USD 569 (early bird) USD 629 (regular)
- Aya Neo Air Pro
- Ryzen 5 5560U + 16GB + 512GB – USD 599 (early bird) USD 649 (regular)
- Ryzen 7 5825U + 16GB + 512GB – USD 899 (early bird) USD 999 (regular)
- Ryzen 7 5825U + 32GB + 2TB – USD 1,299 (early bird) USD 1,399 (regular)
All models will be delivered starting in early August.