Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, has just unveiled its new gaming-focused RAM – Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 SODIMM.
The new DDR5 RAM is 50% faster than DDR4 which helps render, multitask, and gaming. The performance is paired with low power consumption and increased efficiency to keep your system cool at 1.1V.
Moreover, these are also Intel XMP 3.0 certified SODIMM kits that are able to have capacities of up to 64GB. Packed in a slim form factor that features Plug N’ Play overclocking technology and on die-ECC. This allows the RAM to automatically support 4800MT/s at lower frequencies than standard DDR5-4,800.
“We’re thrilled to be expanding our line of high-performance DDR5 memory with Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 SODIMMs. Gamers and content creators can now experience the power of DDR5 on both desktops and laptops.”
Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 Features:
- Mighty DDR5 SODIMM Performance: 50% faster than DDR4 for a boost in gaming, rendering, and multitasking.
- Plug N Play Automatic Overclocking Functionality: Kingston FURYImpact DDR5 automatically overclocks to the highest listed speed.
- Intel XMP 3.0 Certified: Maximize memory performance with advanced pre-optimized timings, speed, and voltage for overclocking.
- Lower Power Consumption, Increased Efficiency: Keep your system cool and efficient with Impact DDR5’s low 1.1V power draw.
- Improved Stability with On-Die ECC: Maintain data integrity while hitting overclocking speeds.
- Singles: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kit of 2: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s
- Latencies: CL38
- Voltage: 1.1V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 69.6mm x 30mm
Kingston FURY Impact DDR5 is available in single modules up to 32GB and kits of 2 up to 64GB and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and over 30 years of expertise.
For more information, click here.