nubia has just launched the Red Magic 7 for the global markets. However, it will be officially available starting March 10. Meanwhile, the Red Magic 7 Pro will follow during Q2 of 2022.
This comes shortly after the brand launched the Red Magic 7 series was introduced in China.
The biggest difference between the global variant and its Chinese counterpart is support for 65W fast charging instead of 120W. The rest of the spec sheet is the same. This includes 18GB RAM and a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage, a 165Hz refresh rate, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
The Red Magic 7 comes in three colors – Obsidian, Pulsar, and Supernova. The black Obsidian is available with 12/128GB storage and priced at USD 629. Meanwhile, the multicolor Pulsar color comes with 16/256GB configuration for USD 729. Lastly, the transparent Supernova variant has more RAM at 18GB RAM and retains the 256GB storage. It goes for USD 799.
The device will be available starting March 10 in the following countries:
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, the United Kingdom
- North America: Canada, the United States
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile