Get introduced to a more secure, comfortable, and convenient lifestyle by making turning your house into a smart home. It will allow you to control your entire home with the internet and smartphone.
You can start doing so without breaking the bank with these Cherry Home IoT devices:
- Smart Floodlight Camera (PHP 4,999)– alarms in light or siren forms once its Human-Detection mode is activate and it senses unusual movement. It has two floodlight up to 1600lm, 100dB siren alarm, up to 22W power cosumption, and 140-degree wide angle viewing.
- Smart Video Doorbell (PHP 3,250) – allows you to monitor who’s outside and conveniently talk to whoever is ringing your doorbell with its two-way audio feature. Through the Cherry Home app, you can take screenshots or record videos in case you’ve been getting unsolicited visitors.
- Smart Entrance Lock (PHP 6,950) – to couple up with the doorbell, there’s the Smart Entrance Lock. It boasts five unlock features – RFID Card Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, Application Unlock, Peeping Password Unlock, and Mechanical Key Unlock.
- Smart Wall Switch (2-Gang) (PHP 975) – an energy-efficient wall switch that is compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa. You can also schedule its on/off function.
- Smart 4-USB Smart Extension Cord (PHP 1,400) – it comes with four sockets and four USB ports to boot. It also allows you to schedule when it turns on and off, features a smart Wi-Fi control, and energy-saving.
- Smart Basic Camera (PHP 999) – keep an eye on what’s going on in different parts of your smart home in 1080p resolution. In addition, it features smart motion detection, night vision, smart Wi-Fi control, and two-way audio. The camera alaso has 24/7 video recording.
For more information on the Cherry Home IoT devices, visit the official website.