For safety and added convenience, OPPO has partnered with several mobile payment platforms to offer cashless payment options for customers visiting service centers nationwide for smartphone repairs and other services. Customers can now pay through the following mobile payment platforms:
- Union Pay
- Home Credit Pay
- Wechat Pay
Schedule a visit to an OPPO Service Center ahead of time
Customers may schedule a visit to their preferred OPPO service center via call, in which a customer representative will be assisting them on their preferred schedule. NCR residents can also avail of a Door-to-Door service but only with a limited number of home service requests per day.
OPPO Service Centers’ schedule for the week of April 19:
- Service centers will be open from Monday to Sunday except on Tuesday (April 20)
- For service centers located at the mall, operation hours start from 10AM to 6:30PM.
- For service centers outside the mall, operation hours start from 9AM to 5:30PM.
- Service centers in Pampanga are open from 8AM to 5PM
- Service centers in Alabang are open from 11AM to 6PM.
The schedule of mall-based service centers may change depending on quarantine protocols.
“Ensuring safety and convenience for our customers is a key priority especially at this time. We continue to find ways to develop and innovate the way we do customer care. Apart from the scheduled in-store visits and Door-to-Door Service, we’re happy to make things even more convenient for everyone with our latest cashless payment transaction service.”
– Aaron Gueverra, OPPO Philippines Aftersales Assistant Director