In its aim of supporting its loyal customers, MSI Gaming is now offering free pickup service for warranty and repair claims within NCR. This is a commitment to MSI laptop users who can now avail of warranty services at the convenience of their homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.
MSI Support channels are live
- Phone tech support: (02) 8470-3552
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For MSI Online Live Chat
- Go to ph.msi.com
- Register/Log in
- Click online chat
MSI Pickup Service Terms and Conditions:
- This service is valid to MSI Notebooks purchased from authorized dealers in the Philippines.
- Notebook series eligible for this service are GT Titan, GS Stealth, GE Raider, GP Leopard, Creator Series, Prestige Series, and WS Workstation laptops.
- Only Units covered by the warranty can request a pickup, and the unit’s warranty will base on the invoice date.
- On-site pickup is for NCR Customers only
- MSI Service has the right to reject requests if the pickup location is inaccessible.
- MSI Service also has the right to change the pickup schedule, and the end-user will be advised of the change a day before.
- Logistic personnel does not troubleshoot or repair units.
- MSI Engineers will check the unit according to the MSI Warranty policy.
- Pickup schedule is 2-3 days after request confirmation.
To know more, click here.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.