True to its promise of delivering timely and regular updates to its Nokia smartphones, HMD Global has recently announced the Android 10 update rollout to the Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6.1. Along with the Nokia 8.1, this makes a total of four Nokia smartphones in the Philippines with the latest OS since its official launch.
This solidifies Nokia’s position as leaders in fast OS updates. Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6.1 are part of the Android One program. That means a promise of three years worth of guaranteed monthly security updates and two years of OS updates.
With Android 10, fans will get to experience a ton of new features, including:
- Gesture Navigation: Faster and more intuitive controls.
- Smart Reply: Smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take.
- Privacy Controls: More control of personal data all in one place, and control when location is shared with apps – always, just while in use, or never
- Focus mode: block out distracting apps to concentrate on what’s important (try it now in Beta)
- Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family