The successors to the well-loved Redmi K20 finally made their debut today. The new Redmi K30 and K30 5G offer faster displays, improved optics, and so much more.
Both devices boast a 6.67-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate. The standard K30 packs a Snapdragon 730G, while the 5G variant runs on the new Snapdragon 765G. RAM is at 6GB/8GB, and storage options span 64GB all the way up to 256GB.
Redmi K30 5G uses a quad camera setup, and is the first to use the 64MP Sony IMX686 main sensor, backed by an 8MP ultrawide lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The standard K30 has the same setup, but with a 2MP macro sensor. Up front, a 20MP snapper is coupled with a 2MP depth sensor.
Both run on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10 and pack a 4,500mAh battery with support for 30W fast-charging on the 5G variant, and 27W on the standard variant.
Redmi K30 5G and K30 comes in Blue, Red, Purple and White (5G variant only).
- 6GB + 64GB – CNY1,599 (PhP11,530.41)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY1,699 (PhP12,251.51)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY1,899 (PhP13,693.72)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY2,199 (PhP15,857.02)
Redmi K30 5G
- 6GB + 64GB – CNY1,999 (PhP14,414.82)
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY2,299 (PhP16,578.13)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY2,599 (PhP18,741.43)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY2,899 (PhP20,904.73)
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.