Realme has been hyping up its latest device – the X50, but ahead of its January 7 release, the full specs sheet of the device was leaked on Weibo.
Prior to the leaked specs sheet, it was pretty much confirmed that the device will feature the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, a dual selfie camera set-up, and enhanced VOOC 4.0 fast charging. But if the leaks are true, all that’s left is the release of the device itself.
Here is the translated version of the Realme X50 specs sheet:
- Body: Metal frame, polycarbonate body; Gorilla Glass 5 on back and front; 8.7mm thick, 185 grams; P2i
- Screen: 6.67-inch, FHD+ (1080 x 2400px), JDI LCD, 120Hz refresh rate
- Front camera: 32MP Samsung GD1; 8MP ultrawide
- Rear camera: Primary 64MP Samsung GW1; 8MP Ultra wide-angle; 13MP 5x hybrid zoom; 2MP super macro; Main camera EIS video super image stabilization + wide-angle extreme image stabilization
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G: octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Adreno 620 GPU
- Memory: 6/128GB, 8/128GB or 8/256GB LPDDR4X RAM, plus Dual Channel UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 30W charging
- Connectivity: 5G (N1 / N41 / N78 / N79), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack, Dual-frequency GPS
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint reader, NFC, Single Speaker, Dolby Atmos
Some features that are notable are its 120Hz refresh rate for its 6.67-inch LCD display and the 32MP Samsung GD1 main front shooter coupled with an 8MP ultrawide lens. On the rear, it features four cameras headlined by a 64MP Samsung GW1 lens. Along with the main camera are an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, 13MP 5x hybrid zoom shooter, and a 2MP super macro camera.
It will get its juice from a massive 4500mAh battery with 30W fast charging support via USB Type-C. Its fingerprint sensor is on the side. The X50, however, gets a single speaker albeit with Dolby Atmos. A 3.5mm audio jack will also be available.
As far as protection, it has a Gorilla Glass in front and the back and looks to have P2i water resistance.
Prices of the three memory variants were also included in the leak. These will start at CNY 2,199 for the 6GB/128GB configuration, CNY 2,499 for the 8GB/128GB option, and CNY 2,799 for the powerful 8GB/256GB variant.
With the Realme X50 full specs leaked as well as the price, we’ll just have to wait for January to come around and see if it is accurate.