Earlier today, Dell Technologies launched its zero-footprint PC solution, the OptiPlex 7070 Ultra for the local market, paving the way for more space in your work desk, and insane flexibility in terms of how you want your workstation to be set up.
OptiPlex 7070 Ultra’s secret – small, yet powerful technology all packed in a thin and light display stand. The device is beautiful, space-saving, and clutter-free. It’s also fully modular, which means the PC and the display can be easily upgraded, and serviced independently of one another.
Flexible, Upgradable, Innovative Design
- PC and display can be upgraded independently. Customers can swap out, or upgrade or service any part at any time.
- The PC is integrated into a monitor stand, and includes physical security to protect against tampering.
- Configurations are flexible for multi-user setups and open workspaces
- Can be configured with a height adjustable stand, fixed stand, VESA mount, Single Monitor Arm, and Dual Monitor Arm for added flexibility
- Powered by up to an Intel Core vPro i7 processor, 64GB of RAM, a 1TB NVMe SSD, and a 2TB HDD.
For improved productivity, Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra supports up to three displays, from 19 to 27 inches. Power, data, video and audio are all transmitted in a single cable connection when the Ultra is paired with Dell USB-C monitors.
Pricing and Availability
Dell OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is now available in the Philippines with a starting price of PhP53,500.
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.