Xiaomi continues to expand its reach in the Philippines, this time with a new Mi Zone in SM City San Mateo, set to open on July 20, 2019.
The Mi Zone is located at the 2nd floor of Cyberzone, SM City San Mateo. As always, Xiaomi will be offering amazing discounts for Mi Fans on opening day, so save the date and be as early as you can!
To date, Xiaomi has 8 authorized Mi Stores and 6 Mi Zones in the Philippines, the most recent one in SM Sangandaan.
Authorized Mi Stores
- Trinoma Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megamall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City
- Marque Mall – Level 3, Space 1AC – 8, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles, Pampanga
- Eton Centris – Level 2, Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City
- SM Center Sangandaan – 3/F, Cyberzone, SM Center Sangandaan, Marcelo H. Del Pilar Cor. Samson Rd., Caloocan
- SM City Cebu – 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- SM City Cabanatuan – 2/F Cyberzone, SM City Cabanatuan, Brgy., H. Concepcion, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.