Xiaomi is adding more and more Mi Zones and Authorized Stores to its portfolio, allow the company’s products to reach more and more consumers.
The latest addition is a Mi Zone that is set to open in SM City Manila on August 3, 2019. Located at Lower Ground Cyberzone, fans in the area will soon be able to experience the brand’s newest products. As always, amazing discounts are in store for Mi Fans during opening day!
To date, Xiaomi has 8 Mi Zones and 8 Authorized Mi Stores in the Philippines.
Authorized Mi Stores
- Trinoma Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megamall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo, Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City
- Marque Mall – Level 3, Space 1AC – 8, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles, Pampanga
- Eton Centris – Level 2, Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon
- SM Center Sangandaan – 3/F, Cyberzone, SM Center Sangandaan, Marcelo H. Del Pilar Cor. Samson Rd., Caloocan
- SM City Cebu – 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- SM City Cabanatuan – 2/F Cyberzone, SM City Cabanatuan, Brgy., H. Concepcion, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- SM City Southmall – 3/F Cyberzone, SM Southmall, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Real St., Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City
- SM City San Mateo – 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City San Mateo, Gen., Ave, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo Rizal
Emman has been writing technical and feature articles since 2010. Prior to this, he became one of the instructors at Asia Pacific College in 2008, and eventually landed a job as Business Analyst and Technical Writer at Integrated Open Source Solutions for almost 3 years.